Pinterested?

Friday, May 20, 2011

Non-Alcoholic Cranberry Punch

I cannot leave you with this week’s clutch of great appetizer recipes without passing along an easy-peasy recipe for one of my favorite non-alcoholic fruit punches! 

Non-Alcoholic Cranberry Punch:

2 - 12 oz. (366 mL each) frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
6 c. (1.5 L) cranberry juice cocktail, chilled
8 c. (2 L) ginger ale, chilled (see Note)

Combine all ingredients in punch bowl or punch dispenser. Serves 30. To make a smaller quantity, serve in pitcher.

Note: I serve this at summer parties, as a delicious alternative to alcohol. I had two fridges when I was younger and had a large house, but today, I rely on one small fridge. That means I don’t have room to chill large containers of juice as well as all the food I’ve prepared. I mix the first two ingredients in my punch dispenser on the morning of the party, adding chilled ginger ale and cranberry ice cubes as my guests arrive. Because it’s clear and won’t plug the tube, this is the ideal beverage for a dispenser with an “open/close” spigot.


Deliciously refreshing for young and old!

PS: If you like this recipe, you’ll love the Heavenly Lemonly Lemonade I posted July 10, 2011, and the three party punches I posted July 20, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to find a long-lost favorite recipe? Want to submit one of yours, or simply leave a comment? Always happy to hear from you!