Pinterested?

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Non-Alcoholic Limeade Punch

Kiss me, I’m Irish! Okay, I’m not Irish, but kiss me, anyway! It’s almost time for the wearing of the green! When I gave a recent St. Patrick’s Day-themed party, even the punch was green!
Non-Alcoholic Limeade Punch:
One 10-oz. (295 mL) can frozen limeade concentrate
4 c. Sprite, 7-Up, or a similar sparkling beverage
Sliced limes as garnish
Ice cubes
Whisk together thawed limeade concentrate and Sprite in a large pitcher. Add ice and sliced limes.
Note: For a slightly different recipe, try my Non-Alcoholic Lime Cooler Punch (Dec. 8, 2011).

Take a peek at the pitcher of punch! Limeade
and St. Patrick's Day are natural partners: Click

on the picture - or the pitcher! - to enlarge it 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to find a long-lost favorite recipe? Want to submit one of yours, or simply leave a comment? Always happy to hear from you!