Pinterested?

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

One-Ingredient Ice Cream

As I’ve previously written, I’m fishing, Dollinks. So allow me this lazy day while I present you with an excellent and very simple hot-weather recipe. You will need a food processor for this. And a freezer. And a plate. And a knife. The one and only ingredient? A banana. Yes, a banana.  Peel it. Chunk it. Stick it on the plate. Freeze it. Purée it. And watch as it magically turns to ice cream. As Elvis used to say: “Thenk yew … thenk yew very mush.”

I would love to claim that this “recipe” originated with me. Alas! It did not. You’ll find it and its detailed-but-no-brainer instructions at http://www.thekitchn.com/how-to-make-creamy-ice-cream-w-93414 and at http://www.thekitchn.com/stepbystep-instructions-for-on-97170?utm_campaign=topblock&utm_medium=web&utm_source=thekitchn-recipe

Ssshhh! The fish are biting! And one of them has my name on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to find a long-lost favorite recipe? Want to submit one of yours, or simply leave a comment? Always happy to hear from you!